The Silverback NXT is pushing the envelope for portable basketball goals. The advanced technology and strategic engineering of this goal makes for faster assembly, improved rebound, superior strength, unmatched stability, and effortless transportability. Compare the features of the Silverback NXT to other portable goals on the market, and you will see why this goal is the next big thing in portable basketball goals.
- Stabili-Frame –The Silverback NXT features Stabili-Frame technology, creating unmatched stability for increased playability and added safety. The unique slanted pole design was engineered to offer even weight distribution across the entire base. Unlike competitor goals, the pole directly connects to the steel frame below the base, increasing the integrity of the structure. The shape of the base and the weighted ballast wheels create a much lower center of gravity than traditional portable bases, ensuring your goal will stay upright.
- Infinity Edge Backboard – Unlike traditional backboards that are framed by a plastic or metal edge, the Silverback NXT features an Infinity Edge Backboard with edges that wrap around to the back of the backboard as one continuous material. This design not only creates the modern, clean look of the hoop, but, more importantly, gives the backboard unmatched strength. This technique, called flanging, folds the edges of the material backward, creating a stronger face for superior rebound.
- ErgoMove – The sloped base design on the Silverback NXT creates a completely unique weight distribution that allows the goal to be moved by two people with much greater ease than traditional portable basketball goals. This design enables the goal to be tilted backward onto its large weighted wheels, relieving much of the weight that a person must support, similar to the engineering of a wheelbarrow. The goal is then easily rolled to its new location while the rear kickstand prevents the goal from tipping over.
- Quick-Play – No one likes long assembly projects, so the Silverback NXT was designed to make assembly as simple as possible. The NXT comes partially assembled with attached hardware, so you simply attach the major pieces using only a few required tools. The NXT allows you to assemble your goal in approximately 90 minutes, so you can start playing faster than any other goal.
Additional Goal Features:
• Plastic molded base and wheels can be filled with sand or water
• Infinity Edge Backboard made of acrylic material with steel supports
• Easy Slide Actuator allows you to easily adjust the height from 7.5’ to 10’
• Rear kickstand will not allow the goal to tip backward during transport
• Backboard Dimensions: 54” W x 33” H
• Full Goal Height Dimensions: 147” Tall (top of backboard at 10’)
• Rim Height Adjustability: 7.5’ to 10’ (in 6” increments)
• Total Goal Weight: 175
• Base Dimensions: 62” x 32”
• Overhang Underneath Goal: 30” (Distance from Backboard to the pole)
• Pole Diameter: 3.5”
• Rim and Net: Standard Rim and Net Included
Ultra-fast assembly in 90-minutes or less with Quick-Play design and preassembled parts
Ultimate strength with Stabili-Frame steel-on-steel connection between base and main pole
Superior backboard rebound with Infinity Edge wrap-around perimeter for increased rigidity
Easily move the goal with ErgoMove wheel-barrow design for an effortless lift-and-roll action
54″ W x 33″ H backboard with 7.5′ to 10′ height adjustability and 30″ overhang under the goal